People.ai

Product

Powered by artificial intelligence, People.ai provides a complete picture of activity across your entire organization.

People Sync

Track all activity data in your CRM without sales doing a thing

You’ve heard the phrase – if it’s not in the CRM it didn’t happen. But only about 40% of sales activity actually makes it into the CRM. What about the other 60%?

Rather than another tool for sales to use, People.ai automatically captures every single sales activity and syncs it to your CRM, without sales having to do a thing.

Sales gets the data they need to best manage their teams, and marketing no longer has to rely on sales to manually input the information they need. And both teams gain a single, accurate source of truth through sales management software that can accurately attribute activity and contacts to the right leads, campaigns, opportunities, and more.

People Sync
  • Automatic Contact Creation

    Automatic Contact Creation

    Add thousands of missing contacts to your CRM by mining all sales activities

  • Automatic Activity Capture

    Automatic Activity Capture

    Automatically log all sales activities into your CRM

  • Opportunity Contact Roles

    Opportunity Contact Roles

    Attach all contacts associated to an opportunity through any sales engagement

  • Closed-Loop Reporting

    Closed-Loop Reporting

    Marketing programs receive accurate attribution at the opportunity level

  • Intelligent Mapping

    Intelligent Mapping

    Match contacts and sales activity to the correct accounts and opportunities, no matter how complex your sales environment

  • Lead SLAs

    Lead SLAs

    Use data insights to create service level agreements (SLAs) between sales and marketing

See it in Action

People Insights

Intelligently manage your sales team with data

Do your sales managers know what activities lead to repeatable success? Do they have the data they need to easily see if a team or a deal is getting off course?

People.ai is the only sales AI management software that provides a salesperson-based and account-based view of your entire sales organization. With pre-built dashboards, sales leaders can optimize all the key components of their team, from ramping to ongoing coaching. By gathering the insights from every opportunity, managers can understand what it takes to win a deal and identify anything at-risk before it’s too late.

Most important, give your sales team 20% or more time back to actually sell rather than manually entering data into the CRM.

People Insights
  • Ramp

    Ramp

    Provide new hires with a proven playbook from historical data on your best sales people

  • Benchmark

    Benchmark

    Create custom metrics and benchmarks to drive sales behavior

  • Account-Based Selling

    Account-Based Selling

    Target efforts on the right accounts, with the right activities, at the right time

  • Coaching

    Coaching

    Help your team work smarter with AI-powered coaching and personalized feedback

  • Team Goals

    Team Goals

    Take action to increase performance and reinforce the right behavior

  • Deal Analytics

    Deal Analytics

    Track multithreading and other key activities needed to win a deal

See it in Action

Integrations

A single sales management platform for all activity

No matter what tools your sales or marketing teams are using, easily collect all sales activity in one place with the People.ai sales management software.

People.ai syncs activity from your CRM, email and calendar system, and dialer, so you can see what activities move the needle in your business. We have over 90 different integrations today, and growing.

Integrations
See it in Action

Enterprise-Grade Security and Compliance

A platform you can trust

People.ai was built from the ground up with enterprise security in mind. Our customers entrust sensitive data to our care and it’s our mission to keep it secure.

We ensure the security of your data in our sales management software with encryption in transit and at rest. The application undergoes regular pen testing and security reviews by leading enterprise organizations. People.ai is GDPR compliant by design, as well as SOC 2 compliant.

People.ai’s computing infrastructure is provided by Amazon Web Services, a secure cloud services platform. Amazon’s physical infrastructure has been accredited under ISO 27001, SOC 1/SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402, PCI Level 1, FISMA Moderate, and Sarbanes-Oxley.

Enterprise-Grade Security and Compliance
Learn more