We work, where you work
Remove the friction between you and your CRM. People.ai Bot in Slack let’s you know what meetings are happening, and with whom. All People.ai Bot asks for in return? Drop your post-call notes and select your meeting category – helping you maintain tip-top CRM hygiene while increasing seller productivity.
Key Benefits / Features
- Gain visibility into upcoming meetings, past meetings, and attendees – allowing managers to identify risks early such as single-threaded deals or missing key internal stakeholders.
- Easily keep your CRM up to date with Slack alerts that allow you to categorize meetings in Salesforce.
- Effortlessly add notes directly from Slack, reducing context switching and heavy clicks that are typically experienced in CRM, all while providing instant visibility into potential at-risk revenue.
- Want to learn more about a meeting? A single click launches you into the corresponding Salesforce event.
- Maximize productivity and usability with a highly-configurable setup that is customized to fit your organization’s needs
Connect to Slack
You must be an admin in both People.ai and Slack to connect to Slack.
1.In People.ai applications, go to Settings > Integrations > Slack.
2.Click Authorize Slack. You’re redirected to Slack, and asked to choose your Slack workspace.
3.Sign in to your Slack workspace.
4.In the permission request page, click Allow to give People.ai access to Slack. You’re redirected back to our applications page. You are now connected to Slack.
5.If you want to turn on Slack notifications for People.ai users, enable notifications under configurations profile.