Last Updated on 28th of January, 2021
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the services provided by People.ai, Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Company”), including without limitation our website, mobile or web applications, or other digital products or services that link to or reference these Terms (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms are a binding legal agreement between you or the entity you represent (“you” or “your”) and Company. In these Terms, a “user” is you or anyone who accesses, browses, or in any way uses the Services. You must agree to these Terms before you can use the Services. You can agree to these Terms by: (a) actually using the Services, including, without limitation, accessing our website or web app, and/or (b) clicking a box that indicates you agree to the Services, where such a box is made available to you. These Terms are to ensure that you will use the Services only in the ways in which we intend for it to be used. Please read these Terms carefully, as they may have changed. Though your access and use of the Services is governed by the Terms effective at the time, please note that we may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our discretion. If we make a change to the Terms, we will post the revised Terms on our website and/or web app. Without limiting the foregoing, if we make a change to the Terms that materially impacts your use of the Services, we will endeavor to notify you by email at the email address you provide to us. These Terms are to ensure that you will use the Services only in the ways in which we intend for it to be used.
Please be aware that these Terms include, among other things, a binding arbitration provision that requires you to submit to binding and final arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions. Please see Section 13 below for more details.
We may, either after an initial free trial period or at the beginning of your access to certain Services, bill you for an automatically-renewing subscription term for your use and access of the Services or part thereof. Please see Section 6 below for more details.
By accessing or using the Services:
- You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accept these Terms and any additional documents or policies referred to in or incorporated into these Terms, whether you are a visitor to our Services or a registered user;
- If these Terms have materially changed since you last access or used the Services, you acknowledge and agree that your continued access or use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the changed Terms;
- You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms, either on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent; and
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically, and you agree that such electronic communications, notices, and postings satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
1. Accessing the Services.
The Services is controlled or operated (or both) from the United States and is not intended to subject Company to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The Service may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any use of the Services is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Services’ availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
We grant you permission to access and use the Services subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms. It is a condition of your use of the Services that the information you provide is correct, current, and complete. Your use of the Services is at your own risk, including the risk that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services. We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Services, and/or ban you altogether from the Services for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. You are responsible for ensuring your access to the Services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges) and obtaining and maintaining all equipment necessary to access the Services.
If you are invited or clearly provided with access to beta testing new tools and resources, which are not made available to the public and users broadly (“Beta Product”), you should not rely on, nor expect, the continued availability of these new tools and resources. Any information, data, content, or materials provided or displayed to you in any Beta Product, or any knowledge that you may have from or relating to such Beta Product (collectively, “Beta Product Information”), is proprietary and confidential information of Company, and you shall not disclose any Beta Product Information to any third party or person. Your access to and use of any Best Product shall be subject to these Terms.
2. Account Registration and Account Security.
If you are registering for the Services as a representative of or on behalf of an organization (creating an “Organizational Account”), your organization shall be considered the account owner. As the administrator of such Organizational Account, you may grant access to the Services to certain authorized users, subject to the limits of any plan for which the organization enrolls. When registering for an Organizational Account and accessing the Services, you represent or warrant that the information you enter for your organization is correct, and that you are authorized to act on behalf and represent such organization in creating such Organizational Account and using the Services. The owner of the Organizational Account is responsible for all activity under authorized user accounts, including without limitation any data or content generated, documented, or uploaded by its authorized users.
If you elect to login to the Services using your Salesforce credentials, your account may be subject to visibility settings or other restrictions as determined by the organization that owns your Salesforce account. If your organization has created or claimed an Organizational Account on the Services, then your account may be associated as an authorized user on such organization’s Organizational Account on the Services, and you may be subject to visibility settings or other restrictions determined by your organization both on the Services and in Salesforce.
Once you have an account, you are responsible as the account owner for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You will treat as confidential your account access credentials to the Service and will not to disclose it to any third-party. You agree to immediately notify us if you have any reason to believe that your account credentials have been compromised or if there is any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. We ask that you use particular caution when accessing your profile from a public or shared computer, or when using your account in a public space, such as a park or cafe or public library, so that others are not able to view or record your access credentials or other personal information. Company will not be liable and you may be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses, and lawyers’ fees incurred by us or a third party arising from someone else using your account due to your conduct regardless of whether you have notified us of such unauthorized use. You may not impersonate someone else to create an account, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, permit anyone else to use your account, or provide personal information for purposes of account registration other than your own. In order to ensure we can protect and properly administer the Services and our community of users, we have the right to disable or close any user account at any time and for any reason or for no reason. You understand and agree that we may require you to provide information that may be used to confirm your identity and help ensure the security of your account.
3. Prohibited Uses.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. We encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms or otherwise engaged in prohibited or illegal conduct.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Services:
- For any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
- To violate any applicable national, regional, federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To create, send, knowingly receive, display, transmit, upload, download, use, or reuse any material which:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive or confuse any person.
Additionally, you agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Violate these Terms or any other rules or policies posted by us, which are hereby incorporated by reference.
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Services, except as expressly authorized by Company.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Services or on any materials printed or copied from the Services.
- Record, process, harvest, collect, or mine information about other users.
- Access, retrieve, or index any portion of the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose.
- Use the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”).
- Use the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features or other restrictions of the Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- Permit direct or indirect access to or use of the Services in a way that circumvents any contractual usage limit.
- Copy the Services or any part, feature, function, graphics or user interface thereof.
- Frame or mirror any part of any Services, other than framing on your own internal intranets.
- Access or use the Services for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or in order to build a competitive product or service.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to us firstname.lastname@example.org, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
We are not responsible or liable to any third-party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Services. You understand that when using the Services, you will be exposed to text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication (“Content”) from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. We do not endorse any Content made available through the Services by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such Content.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for Content that you submit or transmit to, directly or indirectly, or in connection with the Services or that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile (collectively, “Your Content”), and you, not Company, assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, reliability, appropriateness, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you or anyone else personally identifiable. You represent that you own or have the necessary rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Company. You represent and warrant that Your Content does not violate these Terms. You hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose to provide or improve the Services or to develop new features and products. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Company and its users any claims and assertions of moral right or attribution with respect to Your Content. We are not and shall not be under any obligation, except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms or our other policies, (1) to maintain Your Content in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for Your Content; (3) to credit or acknowledge you for Your Content; (4) to respond to Your Content; or (5) to exercise any of the rights granted herein with respect to Your Content.
We do not require and we strongly advise that you refrain from transmitting any regulated or sensitive personal data through or in connection with the Services. Company assumes no liability for inclusion of protected or regulated data or its unauthorized disclosure, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company and its affiliates against any losses resulting from the inclusion of any sensitive or regulated personal data or its subsequent exposure.
We own the Services and all of our trademarks, logos, branding, and any other Content that we create in connection with the Services (“Company Content”), including proprietary rights of every kind and nature however denominated throughout the world, registered or unregistered, associated with such Company Content and the Services (collectively, “Company IP”). Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Company IP are retained by us.
If you make purchases or participate in transactions through the Services, you represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with any purchase or transaction is true and accurate. Company is not responsible for fulfilling any purchases or transactions for which you provided information that is deceptive or incomplete, as determined by Company. You shall pay the fees set forth on the confirmation page for any of your purchases and/or transactions. For any recurring payments, you hereby authorize Company to bill your payment instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If Company chooses to bill through invoice, you shall pay to Company the amounts set forth on the applicable invoice within 30 days of the invoice receipt date. Unpaid invoices are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with Services other than U.S. taxes based on Company’s net income.
We may offer, as part of the Services, certain products or services for sale on a recurring subscription model (a “Product Subscription”). From time to time we may see fit to offer free trials of the Product Subscriptions, (the “Trial Period”). On the expiration of the Trial Period, your Product Subscription will automatically convert to a paid subscription on the same terms as you selected at the time of sale (or, if you made changes to the Product Subscription during the Trial Period, on those revised terms), and we will bill you for the applicable subscription amount at that time. You can cancel or make changes to your Product Subscription at any time during the Trial Period by sending an email to us at email@example.com. If you cancel during the Trial Period, we will not charge your payment method at the conclusion of the Trial Period.
Even after your Product Subscription converts to a paid subscription, you can cancel or change your Product Subscription by contacting us through your account, via email, or by following the other instructions listed on the Services. If you cancel your Product Subscription, you will continue to receive the products for which you’ve subscribed through the end of your current billing period, but you won’t be entitled to receive a refund for any fees for your Product Subscription already due or paid. We reserve the right to change our Product Subscription fees upon thirty (30) days’ advance notice. Product Subscription fees may be paid by credit card, debit card, or other payment forms we may permit. If you link a debit or credit card to your account, you authorize us to collect by debit from your linked debit card or automatically charge to your linked credit card for Product Subscription fees.
Any and all payments you make are final and non-refundable.
In describing and portraying any services or products on the Services, we attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that the descriptions, instructions or information, or other content on the Services is accurate, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to correct typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to descriptions, pricing, and availability from time to time without prior notice.
7. Links to other Sites.
If there are other websites and resources linked to on the Services, these links are provided only for the convenience of our users. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and therefore cannot accept responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the Terms and conditions of use for such websites.
8. No Guarantee of Service.
Although we hope to make the Services available at all times in the future, there may be times when we need to disable the Services either temporarily or permanently. The Services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice or liability. Keep this in mind as Company will not be liable if all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time, for any period of time. Also, from time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or the entire Services, to users, including registered users. We cannot and do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the devices you use to access or use the Services, including with respect to device compatibility.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU FURTHER WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE, THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES. FOR EXAMPLE, (1) CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY” AND (2) NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF THE TRUTH IN CONSUMER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, AND NOTICE ACT (X) SECTION 15, WHICH STATES, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT “NO SELLERS…SHALL IN THE COURSE OF HIS BUSINESS OFFER TO ANY CONSUMER OR PROSPECTIVE CONSUMER OR ENTER INTO ANY WRITTEN CONSUMER CONTRACT OR GIVE OR DISPLAY ANY WRITTEN CONSUMER WARRANTY, NOTICE OR SIGN…WHICH INCLUDES ANY PROVISION THAT VIOLATES ANY CLEARLY ESTABLISHED LEGAL RIGHT OF A CONSUMER OR RESPONSIBILITY OF A SELLER…” AND (Y) SECTION 16, WHICH STATES, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT “…NO CONSUMER CONTRACT, NOTICE OR SIGN SHALL STATE THAT ANY OF ITS PROVISIONS IS OR MAY BE VOID, UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE IN SOME JURISDICTIONS WITHOUT SPECIFYING WHICH PROVISIONS ARE OR ARE NOT VOID, UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE WITHIN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY…”. YOU HEREBY WAIVE, AS APPLICABLE, THESE SECTIONS OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE AND NEW JERSEY TRUTH IN CONSUMER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, AND NOTICE ACT. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED PROVISIONS.
10. Limit of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR HOWSOEVER OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESULTING FROM THE SERVICES. COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIM OR, IF NO FEES APPLY, ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100). THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from (a) your violation of these Terms, (b) your use of the Services, (c) any of Your Content, (d) your violation of any third party right, (e) your breach of applicable law, or (f) your negligence or willful misconduct.
12. Governing Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in San Mateo County, California.
13. Arbitration and Class Action Waiver.
- Arbitration. READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM COMPANY. For any dispute with Company, you agree to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Company has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration will be conducted in San Mateo County, California, unless you and Company agree otherwise. If you are using the Services for commercial purposes, each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules, and the award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses. If you are an individual using the Services for non-commercial purposes: (i) JAMS may require you to pay a fee for the initiation of your case, unless you apply for and successfully obtain a fee waiver from JAMS; (ii) the award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorney’s fees, and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses; and (iii) you may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing Company from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of our data security, intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
- Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver. WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED THE SERVICES FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
14. General Terms.
These Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Company with respect to the Services and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Services. No waiver of these Terms by Company shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or eliminated to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with Company’s prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
15. Contact; Feedback.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third-parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development that is owned by us, and (iv) such Feedback is the exclusive property of Company and you hereby assign us all right, title, and interest in and to such Feedback. You further agree that we have the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to the provision, use and performance of various aspects of the Services, and related systems (for example, anonymous and aggregated information concerning user behavior and use of the Services), and we will be free (during and after the term hereof) to (i) use such information and data to improve and enhance the Services and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Services and other of our offerings, and (ii) disclose such data solely in aggregate or other de-identified form in connection with its business.
You agree that we may identify you as a customer and advertise or publicize our provision of the Services to you, including on our website or in our promotional materials. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use your company name and logo in marketing, sales, financial, and public relations materials and other communications for purposes of identifying you as a customer.